- The project continues to be right on track, 13 days left;
- I've translated four Search files and the titles for every file;
- play-testing and checks will continue until release day.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Monday, November 14, 2016
Sunday, November 6, 2016
If everything goes well, I'll work on more. New updates will be indicated with a red "Update" before the jump break.
11/06/16: cut-scene titles from Direct Audio Movie Player, hidden lines M34, complete JP text docs for Relay Essay.
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- CD1 SLPS-02020 is being tested but the SLPS-9214 reprint doesn't run at all after patching, will follow up on this here;
- some entries from the Search in-game glossary are now being transcribed and translated;
- AC3E Emulation Options has been updated.
Friday, October 28, 2016
I was checking out some blogs and I recently came across a post detailing the process used to make an HD version of the Valkyrie Profile opening video, which made me want to try and do the same thing for Ace Combat 3. More info in the video description:
Saturday, October 15, 2016
- After a rather a slow patch due to real life commitments, things are picking up again in USEA land;
- at the present time we're still working on checking and re-translating Disc 1;
- Disc 2 has received some attention too, with the lines from a certain person reading much better than in our old script.
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Monday, September 5, 2016
|(link in the picture)|
Friday, August 19, 2016
- A translator contacted me last week and has been helping me with the whole script;
- the UPEO path was the first one to receive extensive quality checks and re-translations;
- the GR side is now currently getting the same treatment.